Langsung ke konten utama

Review Cosmetics : The Body Shop, Not Your Usual Stuff


Never really cared for aquatic fragrances before but I'm opening up to trying different fragrances. BUT, this beautiful package is actually quite nice. More like a unisex kind of scent. This package include The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Eau De Toilette, White Musk Shower Gel Douche and White Musk Smoky Rose Body Lotion Lait Corporel. 

I bought this Body Shop perfume for the everyday use and also because it was on sale at the Body Shop, also I did fall in love with it so I decided to buy it. Sometimes I'm kind of girly in the way I dress and style my hair and do my makeup. So I think this would suit me well. The way I look at it is, that this would be like wearing an over sized masculine watch with a pretty feminine dress. It's the juxtaposing of masculinity and femininity. It kind of offsets prettiness and balances things out. It's like something new that you didn't expect, it's the element of surprise.

To me, its like coco mademoiselle perfume, except sexier. Like, absolutely no granny powdery notes, which I notice are in a lot of classic perfumes. But no gross overly gormand sweet notes that are in lots of modern perfumes, that smell to me, like lard and icing sugar. Nope, it's kinda like.....a bouquet of roses, incense, earl grey tea, a soft leather jacket that's been in the sun for a while, orange creamsicles, really fluffy duvets, vanilla hair shampoo, whipping cream, late summer evenings. It feels the way being really really stoned feels. So it's kinda fresh. In the best way ever❤I love this stuff. It's like a hug to me.


ELSE, something happened that everytime I wore it I started getting compliments from everyone (oh, i'm not kidding, it' happened when I wore it to office, my neighbour asked it). Even though I didn't smell it on myself a lot of people that even got that close to me could smell it and complimented on it. They even asked me what was I wearing. I think this perfume has good chemistry with my skin.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#TravelPedia Bali : 6 Tempat Wisata Bali Dengan Keindahan Mempesona

Hayooo, mana nih yang ngaku traveller sejati? Tempat wisata mana saja yang sudah kamu kunjungi, guys? Bali jadi salah satu pulau yang wajib kamu singgahi nih. Pulau Bali memiliki sangat banyak obyek wisata menarik untuk dikunjungi, mulai dari objek wisata alam dan aktivitas wisata seni dan budaya Bali. Nah, buat kamu yang mau jadi traveller atau yang ngaku traveller sejati, 6 tempat wisata Bali ini jadi tempat wajib kamu kunjungi. Apa saja sih? Pantai Kuta Image: izaybiografi.com Menyebut nama tempat wisata di Kuta Bali, tentu kamu sudah tidak asing lagi. Eits, tapi kamu beneran sudah menjelanjahi pantai yang satu ini belum? Daya tarik utama dari tempat wisata Kuta yang membuat sangat populer, karena tersedianya pantai pasir putih bersih, sangat landai dan luas. Mungkin kamu bertanya-tanya kenapa sih pantai yang satu ini jadi tempat wajib bagi traveller sejati? Salah satu alasannya karena Pantai Kuta ini legendaris dan banyak tersedia fasilitas pengunjung seperti, shopping

Important Things To Do Before 25

23 years old. I started to reflect on my years of life and realised how much I have accomplished, grown in myself. I though I'm young, fit and fearless and it seems a waste not to making list and see the world when it is right at fingertips! There are so many “listicles” out there about what I have learned or know by a certain age. Making this list turned out to be a little harder than I expected – honestly, how many crazy, life-changing experiences can I really expect to have in the next year? I have to save some things for the years that come after, right? I found myself including things that I think will make me a better person and challenge me in new ways. And after my birthday six months ago, I couldn’t help but contribute to the conversation. There are (at least) so many things I wish I took advantage of, learned, habituated to or did before turning 25... and things I am going to try to accomplish after turning 25.  1. Go to a music concert and festival Done alre

Review : Film Thor Ragnarok

Woohooo! Ini saatnya review film bulan Oktober. Berhubung gue sukanya film bergenre thriller, adventures, heroes, mystery maka reviewnya juga berkisar ini ya😁. Kalian sudah nonton film Thor Ragnarok? Buat yang sudah pasti setuju dong film ini keren? It's the funniest Marvel movie to date. In fact, it may be the funniest superhero movie  ever . From the first scene until the very last, it's a non-stop cavalcade of jokes wrapped around an epic, sweeping space adventure. The whole thing will make you absolutely giddy . Karena saking kerennya, yang belum nonton buruan deh nonton. Bisa download atau yang bajakan juga ada hehe . Image : i.kinja-img FYI , buat yang belum update film terbaru biskop, gue akan jelasin sekilas tentang film ini. Thor Ragnarok ini adalah film super hero berdasarkan karakter Marvel Comic , nggak heran kalau pecinta komik sudah familiar. Film yang disutradari Taika Waititi ini adalah sekuel Thor dan Thor : The Dark World , serta merupakan film ked